Tuesday, December 8, 2009

It's Late

After some friends started their blogs (I'm looking at you Paul and Rachel), and being jealous of them for having a place to write down whatever they felt like, I decided to start a blog myself. I haven't written in a while, so please excuse all my awkward sentences as I get back into the groove of things. 

If your wondering, dear readers, what I might possibly have to say on a blog, the answer is, not much. As the name of the blog already suggests, I will fill these posts with inside jokes, and references only I understand which, somehow, will make me feel like I am rationally defending my adoration of pop culture.  Also, as my title suggests, I will often be writing while its late, and possibly, sometimes, when I am quite intoxicated. I will try to avoid the latter too often. 

The real point of starting this blog is that I find that too often I am willing to waste time and feel guilty about it. I know that as long as I am actually doing something productive like writing, wasting time won't bother me (if writing a blog nobody reads feel productive to me, imagine what some of my free time looks like). So onwards we go. I'll start writing sometime soon, and maybe, I'll even tell someone about this blog someday.


1 comment:

  1. You didn't tell me... I just found it.

    By all means, go Joyce on that shit! Inside jokes are high art in modernity.

    ReplyDelete